Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cauliflower Pizza Crust

So this is a recipe I got from my friend Trixy combined a little with another one I found. 

Ingredients: 
1 head of raw cauliflower (shredded down to the size of rice or smaller...I Just put mine in a food processor)
1 egg
1 cup mozzarella cheese (I only used 1/4 cup and it was fine!)
1/2 tsp fennel ( I didn't use this ingredient either)
1 tsp oregano
2 tsp parsley

 

Preheat oven to 450
Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Press evenly on the pan. Sprinkle evenly with fennel, oregano and parsley.
Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes (15-20 minutes if you double the recipe).
Remove the pan from the oven. To the crust, add sauce, then toppings and cheese.
Place under a broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted .


I loved this crust!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment